Stanley Arts Festival Call for Artists
Deadline to Apply is Friday May 3, 2019, Midnight MST
Event Dates: September 7-8, 2019
Where: The Stanley Marketplace, Colorado. An adaptive reuse aviation facility and one of the most popular venues for people to eat, drink, shop, and play on the border of east Denver and Aurora.
• Brought to you by CherryArts, the same team who produces the Cherry Creek Arts Festival
• $200,000 multi-media marketing and public relations campaign
• Stanley Marketplace received the Colorado Business for the Arts Business of the Year award and was declared the “Best Place to Go Shopping” by 5280 magazine
• Surrounding Stapleton neighborhood is in the top 1% of median income and education levels in the nation
• 16,000 attendees
• Limited to 90 Artists
• Artists placed both outdoors on the runway and indoors in the marketplace hangar
• 10’ x 10’ Spaces, $550 for a Row; $600 for a Corner
• Free and Reserved Parking for Exhibitors
• Jury Fee $40
About the Stanley Arts Festival:
CherryArts presents the 2019 Stanley Arts Festival, Saturday & Sunday September 7- 8. The event will be a celebration of art and local flavor paired with creative experiences. Brought to you by the same team that produces the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and year-round art education programs throughout Colorado.
Now entering its 5th year, the event will feature 90 juried artist exhibitors and take place outdoors on the runway and indoors of the Stanley Marketplace facility throughout the weekend. This festival brings together artists and community members in one of the most popular venues for people to eat, drink, shop, and play in the Denver metro area.
This event is frequented by affluent younger families and excited art buyers. The surrounding Stapleton neighborhood is comprised of the 10th best-selling master-planned community in the United States and houses over 19,000 residents with an average family income above $112,000. The marketplace also received the Colorado Business for the Arts Business of the Year award in 2018 and was declared the “Best Place to Go Shopping” by 5280 magazine.
CherryArts is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization providing access to art experiences and arts education in Colorado since 1991.
Apply Now at: www.zapplication.org
For more information: Visit http://stanleyartsfestival.org/