Call for Artists – 2018 Creative Climate Awards
The Human Impacts Institute’s Creative Climate Awards are an annual series of events that showcase artists creating climate-inspired, public works. In an effort to inspire us to think more critically about our actions and their impacts, the Creative Climate Awards program uses the arts and creativity to share knowledge, broaden the climate conversation, educate, and incite action.
These events are an opportunity to creatively engage tens-of-thousands of people in positive action around the challenges posed by climate change, while having your work seen by our judges—some of the top artists, curators, and international leaders in the world.
Apply for FREE online at: www.humanimpactsinstitute.org/creative-climate-awards Submissions Due 11:30PM May 31st, 2018
WHAT WE ACCEPT*
● All 2D works, including graphic design, drawings, painting, photographs, collage, and mixed media
● Films (both shorts and feature length)
● Performative works , including dance, theatre, music, and other works
*NOTE: Artists are responsible for costs of shipping works to and from NYC. All performers must be able to perform in NYC between September 17th and October 12th , 2018.
WHAT YOU GET
● First place cash prize of $2,000
● Month long exhibit at 42nd St. gallery in Manhattan, NYC
● Work viewed by our judges
● Submissions Due: 11:30 pm, May 31st
● Selections Announced: June 15th
Thanks to the Taipei Economic Cultural Office in NYC for their support.
Art, Art, and more Art