I headed over to the TMA to see the exhibit of Derrick White and Carol Benson. It looked great really. Though both artists work were completely different, there was a convergence in their love of color. I’m always a sucker for color play, and though it seems a simple concept, a well execution is anything but. If you didn’t get a chance to catch the opening, you should definitely see the works it while their up.
- – “Nightmares In The Break Room” – Part 2 Gallery September 12, 2019
- Collectors Preview – Chad Hasegawa- First Amendment Gallery September 12, 2019
- The Death of Art An exhibition exploring all things deadly, deathly and undead September 12, 2019
- “artifacts of wayfinding: a visual play in three acts” James R. Pace- Tyler Texas September 12, 2019
- SEPTEMBER 2019: Chad Hasegawa Takes Over in “6th & Howard” + Project Space Events September 12, 2019