I headed over to the TMA to see the exhibit of Derrick White and Carol Benson. It looked great really. Though both artists work were completely different, there was a convergence in their love of color. I’m always a sucker for color play, and though it seems a simple concept, a well execution is anything but. If you didn’t get a chance to catch the opening, you should definitely see the works it while their up.
- You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of the Edom Art Emporium! January 7, 2019
- First Amendment Gallery: Collectors Preview – “Lust For Luck” by Dan Hampe January 4, 2019
- Call for art – 2019 ART214 Juried Exhibition – Bath House Dallas December 16, 2018
- CADD FUND 2019 will be held March 20th – Dallas December 14, 2018
- Call for College Artists – Art of Painting in the 21st Century Conference & Exhibition December 14, 2018