I headed over to the TMA to see the exhibit of Derrick White and Carol Benson. It looked great really. Though both artists work were completely different, there was a convergence in their love of color. I’m always a sucker for color play, and though it seems a simple concept, a well execution is anything but. If you didn’t get a chance to catch the opening, you should definitely see the works it while their up.
- Stanley Arts Festival Call for Artists April 7, 2019
- TODAY – deadline for CSP’s 2019-2020 season open call! LATER – submit an application to join our curatorial team! April 7, 2019
- You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of the Edom Art Emporium! January 7, 2019
- First Amendment Gallery: Collectors Preview – “Lust For Luck” by Dan Hampe January 4, 2019
- Call for art – 2019 ART214 Juried Exhibition – Bath House Dallas December 16, 2018