I’m picking up my aunt from the Shreveport airport. It’s a pretty small airport — but imagine my surprise when I see original artworks from local artists on the wall. I smiled :D. Good job Shreveport! Every airport should do the same thing!
- Stanley Arts Festival Call for Artists April 7, 2019
- TODAY – deadline for CSP’s 2019-2020 season open call! LATER – submit an application to join our curatorial team! April 7, 2019
- You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of the Edom Art Emporium! January 7, 2019
- First Amendment Gallery: Collectors Preview – “Lust For Luck” by Dan Hampe January 4, 2019
- Call for art – 2019 ART214 Juried Exhibition – Bath House Dallas December 16, 2018