I am basically itching to open an art gallery. The town that I am in is definitely not the place to do it, so that makes it hard. As an artist it is very very difficult to live somewhere that doesn’t have a solid art scene. It gets tiring driving out of town and schlepping work to shows. Right now is really not a good time to be opening a gallery, although art sales have picked up this year around the US. The question is how to do a gallery if I cant do one here. Maybe I should just sell hummus instead.
- You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of the Edom Art Emporium! January 7, 2019
- First Amendment Gallery: Collectors Preview – “Lust For Luck” by Dan Hampe January 4, 2019
- Call for art – 2019 ART214 Juried Exhibition – Bath House Dallas December 16, 2018
- CADD FUND 2019 will be held March 20th – Dallas December 14, 2018
- Call for College Artists – Art of Painting in the 21st Century Conference & Exhibition December 14, 2018