We will select four DaVinci Storytellers (one from each category) to spend one week in Tuscany with us, July 9 – 15, 2011. We will cover all travel expenses such as airfare, ground transportation, lodging and meals*. In return, you’ll help us tell the story of the people and place behind DaVinci wines. Please feel free to review the timeline below before getting started.
Timeline Key Dates
- Call-For-Applications: Through May 31, 2011
- Entries Evaluated: June 1, 2011-June 10, 2011
- DaVinci Storytellers Notified: June 13, 2011
- DaVinci Storytellers Announced: June 22, 2011
- DaVinci Storytellers in Tuscany: July 9, 2011 – July 15, 2011
- DaVinci Storyteller Content Due: August 15, 2011
We look forward to reviewing your application! Note that the following application consists of five parts and it may take you several minutes to fill out all of the required sections. We suggest you complete the lengthier written portions in an alternate document and then cut and paste into the section provided to avoid losing anything if your internet connection is interrupted.
Your application will be scored on a scale of 100 points, based on the following criteria:
- Social Media Influence (30 points possible)
- Your Personal Pitch (30 points possible)
- Samples of Work (30 points possible)
- Summary of Experience and Endorsements (10 points possible)