“Rusty Trunk” by Anna Dykema who is exhibiting for the first time at Eclectic Expressions
Give the gift of art this year and support your local artists. Nothing priced over $500, perfect for holiday gifting.
Join us for the artists’ reception from 5 – 9 pm on Saturday, November 13. With paintings, photography, sculptures, jewelry, and a variety of other gift items you’ll find something for everyone on your list. Or perhaps you’ll find a treasure for yourself; put it on lay-a-way and let family & friends purchase gift certificates online to pay the balance for you.
Take a look at the range of items in addition to paintings and sculpture:
- “Hot Stuff” pot holders & mitts by Nancy Munger
- Turned wood bowls by Glenn Troutman
- Jewelry by
- Debbie Knott – using a variety of stones
- Vern McFarland – pins from watch parts
- Cindy Shepard – beads, glass, cork & other stuff
- Carvings by Terrell Whitehead
- Dream Boxes by Gwen Boynick
- Greeting cards (singles and boxed) by Elizabeth Langley
- Assortment of music boxes
This is a great place to find gifts you’ll enjoy giving and your loved ones will delight in receiving.
From Dragon Street or Bishop Arts District in Dallas and the museum district in Fort Worth, it is a quick 20 minute drive to Eclectic Expressions at 201 E. Sanford, Arlington, TX 76011.
Center Street exit from IH-30
South to Sanford
One block east to the northeast corner of Sanford and Mesquite streets
Parking entrance on Mesquite. http://eclecticexpressions.biz