United Hebrew of New Rochelle, New York announces a call to artists for a juried art exhibition, December 1, 2010 – February 28, 2011 at the United Hebrew Lazarus Gallery. Awards: Best in Photography, Mixed Media, Sculpture. Jurors: Jean-Paul Maitinsky, Hudson River Museum; Carolyn Glickstein, photographer and collector; Madelyn Jordon, Madelyn Jordon Fine Art. The theme is the celebration of the magic and beauty of winter and the winter holiday season. The works can also depict anything that has a special memory, family traditions, winter holiday-related themes, foods, homes and people. The call is open to all visual artists working in 2-D and 3-D mediums including, but not limited to painting, mixed media, drawing, printmaking, fiber, textiles, photography and wall-mounted or framed sculptural relief. Framed dimensions for each entry must not exceed 36″ x 48″. Maximum weight of 75 pounds. Sculpture not to exceed 24″H x 24″ W x7″ depth. Entries must be submitted as jpg files. Max 5 images. No entry fee.
- 30th International Sculpture Conference: Call for Panels December 13, 2019
- Call for Art = “Consumed by Consent” December 12, 2019
- Apply now to sell art at the 30th anniversary of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival December 12, 2019
- 35th Annual Made in California Juried Exhibition December 12, 2019
- GLOBAL CITIZEN at CoCA will present the top three films December 12, 2019