United Hebrew of New Rochelle, New York announces a call to artists for a juried art exhibition, December 1, 2010 – February 28, 2011 at the United Hebrew Lazarus Gallery. Awards: Best in Photography, Mixed Media, Sculpture. Jurors: Jean-Paul Maitinsky, Hudson River Museum; Carolyn Glickstein, photographer and collector; Madelyn Jordon, Madelyn Jordon Fine Art. The theme is the celebration of the magic and beauty of winter and the winter holiday season. The works can also depict anything that has a special memory, family traditions, winter holiday-related themes, foods, homes and people. The call is open to all visual artists working in 2-D and 3-D mediums including, but not limited to painting, mixed media, drawing, printmaking, fiber, textiles, photography and wall-mounted or framed sculptural relief. Framed dimensions for each entry must not exceed 36″ x 48″. Maximum weight of 75 pounds. Sculpture not to exceed 24″H x 24″ W x7″ depth. Entries must be submitted as jpg files. Max 5 images. No entry fee.
- OPEN CALL TO VISUAL ARTISTS The Ormond Memorial Art Museum July 19, 2019
- Stanley Arts Festival Call for Artists April 7, 2019
- TODAY – deadline for CSP’s 2019-2020 season open call! LATER – submit an application to join our curatorial team! April 7, 2019
- You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of the Edom Art Emporium! January 7, 2019
- First Amendment Gallery: Collectors Preview – “Lust For Luck” by Dan Hampe January 4, 2019