UPCOMING ARTIST RESIDENCY APPLICATION DEADLINES:
JULY 2011 – DECEMBER 2011
Application Deadline: September 30, 2010
JANUARY 2012 – JUNE 2012
Application Deadline: February 28, 2011
Our application is now only online, please follow the link above to complete your application to the Residency program. You will be prompted to:
* Complete the application.
* Submit a current resume and/or CV. Collaborative teams must submit individual resumes/CV.
* Upload 10 images of your work created in the last two years.
* Provide image details for each image file (title of work, date executed, media and dimensions). Add any brief narrative necessary to inform the jury about each individual work.
* Pay the $40.00 (US Dollars) application fee.
Foreign Applicants Please Note:
* Accepted applicants must be able to speak and understand English.
For more information about the Artist Residency Program please contact Heather Johnson, Residency Program Manager, at 402.341.7130 x 12 or via e.mail at heather(at)bemiscenter.org
Mayumi Amada, Sculpture/Installation, Minneapolis, MN
Former resident October – December 2009
Read more »
The artist-in-residence program is made possible through the support of:
Cindy and Mogens Bay
Clark Creative Group
National Endowment for the Arts
Nebraska Arts Council
Phillip and Terri Schrager Foundation
Upstream Brewing Company
The William and Ruth Scott Family Foundation
The Bemis Center is a proud member of the Alliance of Artists Communities.