The Susan Kathleen Black Foundation announces a call to artists for an international juried art competition and exhibition, premiering Spring 2011 in Houston, Texas. $65,000 Total Cash Awards – $25,000 Best of Show. Open to any living artist. Works must be original, completed after Sept 1, 2008, and must not have won any previous prize or award in any other competition. Multiple entries accepted. One entry $50 each; additional entries $25 each. Deadline: September 30, 2010. See prospectus for complete details, or send a SASE to: SKB Foundation, POB 235, Lake George, CO 80827. Questions? Please contact Pam Dean Cable, Exec Dir at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 719-748-7778.
- You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of the Edom Art Emporium! January 7, 2019
- First Amendment Gallery: Collectors Preview – “Lust For Luck” by Dan Hampe January 4, 2019
- Call for art – 2019 ART214 Juried Exhibition – Bath House Dallas December 16, 2018
- CADD FUND 2019 will be held March 20th – Dallas December 14, 2018
- Call for College Artists – Art of Painting in the 21st Century Conference & Exhibition December 14, 2018