The Summer 2010 Open Call is a juried international art competition looking for dynamic, inventive and provocative work of all mediums: photography, animation, painting, video, drawing, sculpture, illustration, graphic design, installation, performance, printmaking and more!
You are invited to submit a portfolio of your best completed artwork, work-in-progress and/or conceptual proposal to be considered for the 3rd Ward Open Call. The awards are generous, the community is strong and the world is waiting for what you have to show.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
- $5,000 cash grant
- A solo exhibition in 3rd Ward’s gallery, complete with a massive opening reception
- Optional 3-month work residency at 3rd Ward, including work studio and full facility access (to photo studios, wood & metal shops, media lab, art education classes)
- Airfare & shipping to and from New York City for non-NYC residents
- 2-page spread in 3rd Ward’s Quarterly Magazine
- NYC Exposure – postcards, fliers, press!
Late entries are accepted through August 4th. As an Artists Wanted member, your late fee has been waived. Vox Populi votes will not be accepted during the extended deadline period.
Your art matters – share your work with the world. Click here to submit your work.
3rd Ward is a unique institution that supports the arts and its creators beyond geographic bounds, committed to providing artists and creative makers all over the world with new and lasting opportunities.