Application Deadline: August 17
The Annual IAA Wildlife Art Show is held each fall at the Center for the Arts in Jaycee Park in Irving, Texas. The competition is open to artists over 18 nationwide. Cash and merchandise awards totaling over $3000 will be awarded.
9th Annual Wildlife Juried Art Competition, Sept. 27 – Oct. 28, 2010
All entry subject matter must be wildlife creatures. No domestic pets. All work must be original and completed within the last two years. Categories include:
Oil, acrylic on canvas
Mixed media, collage
Drawing media & hand-pulled graphics
Categories with less than 7 accepted entries may be combined with another category for award purposes.
Digital images only will be accepted (no slides) for the IAA Wildlife Juried Art Competition. Assistance with digital entries (photography) will be provided [tba].
Online entry and Mailed entry (and fees) deadline is midnight August 17, 2010.
· August 17, 2010 – Deadline for submitting the online entry form, and $40/$35 PayPal payment; or for receipt of mailed entry form and CD along with $40/$35 entry fee due (non-refundable).
· September 7, 2010 – Notification of acceptance mailed or emailed to entrants.
· September 20 – 23, 2010 – Deadline for shipped entries, any shipments received after this date will not be accepted. Shipping info and address will be sent with acceptance letter.
· September 24 – 25, 2009 – Selected works will be hand delivered to the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts, 2000 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, TX from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Entries arriving after the deadline will not be allowed in the show.
· September 27, 2020 – Show opens.
· October 2, 2010 – Wildlife Kids Safari
· October 17, 2010 – Reception and awards presentation at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts from 2:00 to 4:00 pm. If unable to attend please notify IAA.
· October 28, 2010 – Show closes.
· October 29, 2010 – Pick up your artwork from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts. Work left past the pick up date will be assessed a $10 per day storage fee.