TYLER, TX – The Tyler Museum of Art (TMA) announced plans for a summer exhibition that will lead visitors through a uniquely illustrated world that places the world famous, green-suited Babar the Elephant into classical works of art. The much-loved character will be the leading figure in Babar’s Museum of Art, a collection of original watercolors and studies by Laurent de Brunhoff. The works will be on view at the TMA June 6 through August 22. Organizations from around the community are partnering with the TMA by hosting events and activities that incorporate characters and themes from Babar’s Museum of Art.
- You are cordially invited to the Grand Opening of the Edom Art Emporium! January 7, 2019
- First Amendment Gallery: Collectors Preview – “Lust For Luck” by Dan Hampe January 4, 2019
- Call for art – 2019 ART214 Juried Exhibition – Bath House Dallas December 16, 2018
- CADD FUND 2019 will be held March 20th – Dallas December 14, 2018
- Call for College Artists – Art of Painting in the 21st Century Conference & Exhibition December 14, 2018